Tuesday 12 June 2012

Summer is Here: A General Update


Hi everyone,

I can’t believe it’s almost been three weeks since my last blog post. I guess that is what exams do to you. However, I finished my (hopefully) last ever university exam last week and my last long summer is officially here. This post is just a bit of an update as to what is going on at the moment in my life and hopefully what to expect from my blog over the summer months. 

This summer is going to be a busy one for me. I have a lot planned and I want to enjoy every part of it! In five weeks I will be graduating from university. I will be on the hunt for something to wear for my graduation ceremony. If you have any suggestions then please do let me know as I keep looking through online clothing sites and nothing is jumping out at me. I’m looking forward to graduating and finally having something to show for all the hard work that’s gone into my degree. I still can’t believe that it’s finally over though! I then have the huge task of moving from Sheffield down to London which is going to be a pain to pack everything away. I’ve been keeping up with my Project Pan and I have a huge amount of products I’ve used up so expect quite a few update posts in the next few weeks!

After graduation I will be heading to Germany for a week or two to start work on my PhD (it’s joint between London and Germany). I’ve never visited Germany before and I’m excited to see somewhere new. I’m also excited to shop the duty free counters! I’m hoping to do a travel post on what makeup, skincare and other things I will be taking so keep an eye out for that.

The day my exams finished I booked up a holiday to Thailand and Laos where I will be spending two weeks working hands on with elephants. I will be spending 5 weeks out there in total and I’m super excited. Working with elephants has been something that I’ve wanted to do for such a long time and I’m so looking forward to visiting Laos as well. I’m hoping to pick up a few beauty bits whilst I’m there as well as the bits and pieces that Jeanette has sent me over the past few months have been really great. I’ll definitely be writing some posts about my experiences and any items that I pick up whilst I’m out there.

Finally in aid of the big holiday I will be stepping up on healthy eating and my general fitness. I’ve recently ordered a set of Jillian Michaels DVDs from amazon and will be starting the 30 Day Shred plan tonight (eep!). I’ve read so many good things about it, as well as a good friend recommending it to me. Normally I tend to get fed up with fitness DVDs as you do the same thing each time but with the different levels I’m hoping it means I won’t get too bored and be put off by it. 

I hope this post hasn’t been too long and waffley. Alongside the posts mentioned look out for some product reviews, I have a lot of products that I’ve been testing out recently and lots of things I want to share. 

What are your plans for the summer? If you have any suggestions on posts you would like to see then please let me know!

Love Rae x                  

No comments:

Post a Comment