Sunday 17 June 2012

Project Pan: My Second Update

So it’s been a while since my last project pan update. I actually finished these products up at the beginning of May but hadn’t managed to write about them. I can now finally put this lot out to recycle and clear some space. So here are all the products:

I have finished off two toners, the travel sized Body Shop Seaweed Toner for combination/oily skin and Simple Soothing Facial Toner. Since I have discovered the Lush Breath of Fresh Air toner everything else I have used seems to be a bit lacking. I found the Simple toner in particular to cause my skin to dry out causing it to then become even oilier. Seeing as this is called a “soothing” toner I found it to be a bit disappointing. The Body Shop toner I found to be really nice and didn’t dry my skin out anywhere near as much. This would be my toner of choice if I hadn’t discovered the Lush one.

The other three items I used up I was sad to see go. My sister gave me the CowShed Grumpy Cow Body Lotion. This has to be one of the best smelling body lotions I have ever used, probably because it smells like grapefruit and I love grapefruit. It left my skin feeling really nourished and moisturised. This is definitely one for the repurchase list when I’ve used up all my other body lotions (which unfortunately might take a while).

The Proactiv Refining Mask I found was great for clearing up breakouts quickly. If I felt a spot coming on then I would use this mask before bed and by morning the blemishes would be far less angry looking and somewhat reduced. I’m definitely on the hunt for a mask that does a similar job as I’m pretty sure you can only get this combined with the cleanser, toner and moisturiser in a set. 

Lastly is the GHD heat defence spray. I received this when I bought by GHDs just over a year ago now and have been using it pretty much every time I straighten or blowdry my hair.  I should probably point out that I’m very liberal with heat defence sprays and so this really has lasted well! It works great as a heat defence spray and smells gorgeous. The spray is a fine mist which doesn’t leave the hair sticky or weighing it down in the slightest. You can pick this up from Feel Unique for around £9 so I think is pretty good value for money for such a great product and something that I will be repurchasing in the near future.

That is the round up for the second project pan update. As I mentioned I have used quite a few products up recently so I will be posting another update very soon. You can check out my first update here. Is anyone else participating in a project pan? If so how is it going?

Love Rae xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you :) I'll definitely hop over and have a look x

    ReplyDelete