Friday 13 April 2012

Review: Kleenex Cleansing Facial Tissues

Hi Everyone!

I was bumbling around Tesco last week when I came across the new Kleenex Cleansing range. In the range there are Facial Cloths, Shine Absorbing Sheets, Facial Cleansing Wipes and Eye Make Up Removal Wipes. I’m not sure how long these have been out for but as Tesco was offering them at half price and with my new current obsession with micellar makeup remover, I decided to give the Facial Tissues a whirl and picked up a couple of boxes. 
Each box contains 30 clothes which are made from natural fibres from a certified source. I think it’s great when companies make the effort to be eco friendly and Kleenex have certainly done that with this range.
The packaging looks just like a tissue box, which comes as no surprise as Kleenex is known for its tissues! I love the masquerade mask design which adorns the boxes. It’s very pretty and girly without being too loud. For me it looks nicer to have sitting around my bathroom/bedroom than a plastic bag of cotton wool pads.
I have used these to cleanse and tone my face and I have to say they do a good job. I soaked these cloths in cleanser and toner and they did not pull apart, like I thought they would, and found them to be very durable and remove my makeup well. Kleenex claims that these are softer than cotton wool pads and I definitely find that to be true. They do not scratch your face and feel so soft. As to whether they cleanse skin better than cotton wool, I’m not sure. The fact that the wipes stay together even after soaking with water/toner/cleanser means that they probably do but only time will tell if they make a noticeable change to my skin tone.

Overall I really like these facial wipes and I think I will be grabbing a few more boxes while they are on offer in Tesco. They retail for £1.99 but are currently on sale in Tesco for 99p. I also found a voucher for buy-one-get-one-free in Sainsbury’s which can be found here.

I think I might pick up some of the Shine Absorbing Sheets as summer is just around the corner and I think they might be of good use. Have you picked up anything from the Kleenex Cleansing range? What are your thoughts?

Love
R xx

8 comments:

  1. thanks for this review. I have seen their new product range being advertised on television quite a lot, but had not seen any reviews on the products, so now I know how good they are. I think its a clever new line for Kleenex... good business idea x

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you pick any up then let me know what you think x

      Delete
  2. i also have these they are great! So soft & much better than a cotton pad.
    P.s love your blog, newest follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm a total convert. Thank you so much :) x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete