Sunday 11 March 2012

Review: Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara

I recently took part in an international makeup swap with Jeanette who lives in Thailand. I had heard about how good the Majolica Majorca mascaras were and so I asked Jeanette to send me one and I’m so glad she did as I have fallen head over heels in love with this mascara. 

 

The packaging is your fairly standard mascara packaging. I think the design on the front is pretty cute and a nice alternative to the plain monochrome packaging of the other mascaras I own. It adds a bit of colour to my makeup bag!



The wand is a fairly standard shape, with short bristles. It is a good size to get to the little baby lashes at the inner and outer corners, giving all the lashes a good coating.

 

This is the first mascara I’ve tried which contains fibres (hopefully you can see this on the photo). I wasn’t sure how much of a difference they would make to the overall look of my lashes but the fibres definitely help make them look longer and fuller. The formula is quite dry, which does mean it can take a little while to build the product onto the lashes, but I prefer drier formulas so this is perfect for me. It is a waterproof mascara and so stays on all day without smudging. 

 

Overall I really love this product and I’m dreading the day when I use it all up. It is quickly becoming my favourite mascara. It lengthens, separates, gives volume and doesn’t smudge while being wrapped up in cute, yet practical, packaging. It just ticks all the boxes for me.

 What’s your favourite mascara?

Love
R xxx

3 comments:

  1. the fibres do make a difference your lashes look really long! my favourite is maybelline collosal :) used it for years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've never tried any Maybelline mascaras but I've heard the falsies and collosal are supposed to be great.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rae,

    I'm really glad you liked the mascara :)It looks great on your lashes!

    Cheers x

    ReplyDelete